Kanazawa University Career Support Office aims to help students achieve their individual career goals. Career Support Office offers a variety of career planning events and placement support services for students.
- Kakuma Campus Main Building 2F（same building as the Health Service Center）
- Weekdays 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM （the job search materials area is open until 6:00 PM ）
Support Services for Students
Some of the career support services for international students provided in English as follows:
Individual Career Counseling
- Open weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Each counseling session is 30 minutes.
- Reservation is required. Please feel free to call or make a direct inquiry to the Career Support Office.
Orientation for New Students
- Provides information on job-hunting in Japan and how to spend your university life fruitfully.
General Career Guidance
- Provides the latest information on job-hunting in Japan.
Career Events (off campus)
Job Posting Sites
View of the Career Support Office
Career Support Office
Kakuma Campus Main Building 2F
TEL: 076-264-6187, 6188 (Weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm)